The adventures of an 18th century imagination, located in Northern Europe formerly ruled over by joint rulers Duke Karl Frederick and Duchess Liv.Not to mention the American colony of Ny Tradgardland the 17th century Colony of New Tradgardstadt and the newly restored territory of the Shetland Isles.
Featuring a supporting bill of gaming in a diversity of times,places and scales.Hopefully something to interest all who pop by...
Friday, 11 September 2026
Blogger again
My blogger reading list is currently not updating. I am not seeing people’s recent posts? Is anyone else experiencing this? It is so frustrating as I rely on it to help me keep up with the blogs l follow.☹️
Try Feedly instead - Bob Cordery told me about it years ago and I now use it solely - very easy to use, and all automatic... linky here: https://feedly.com/
Seems to be another one of these universal Blogger "issues" Alan - I just use the expedient of checking my last post or two and clicking on anyone who commented - which is exactly how I come to be here, commenting on your post!
I think all need to manually refresh their blogger feeds on https://feedburner.google.com/ every time they post an update on their own blog to keep the blog reading list updated on everyone else's. This seems to work for me except that I have experienced drastically fewer viewers and comments lately.
I am also getting less passing comments over time etc which maybe systems based but more likely is my very niche gaming interests in unpopular scales and obscure periods …
Well, I have just posted but will be interesting to see when I get the first comment. I note that Jon Freitags PWJ blog roll has not had a single new post for over two days - that is obviously not accurate For anyone interested, here is a link to my new post - https://1808534.blogspot.com/2026/09/first-defenders-of-berlin.html
Yes, experiencing the same problem.
ReplyDeleteStephen
Ditto. Very annoying.
ReplyDeleteTry Feedly instead - Bob Cordery told me about it years ago and I now use it solely - very easy to use, and all automatic... linky here: https://feedly.com/
ReplyDeleteYes, lots of people are experiencing it Alan. I had to go back over the feed of old posts and check site-by-site to see updates.
ReplyDeleteSeems to be another one of these universal Blogger "issues" Alan - I just use the expedient of checking my last post or two and clicking on anyone who commented - which is exactly how I come to be here, commenting on your post!
ReplyDeleteI think all need to manually refresh their blogger feeds on https://feedburner.google.com/
ReplyDeleteevery time they post an update on their own blog to keep the blog reading list updated on everyone else's. This seems to work for me except that I have experienced drastically fewer viewers and comments lately.
Curious. Only just managed today again to leave you a comment, not possible for last couple of days.
ReplyDeleteI am also getting less passing comments over time etc which maybe systems based but more likely is my very niche gaming interests in unpopular scales and obscure periods …
DeleteWell, I have just posted but will be interesting to see when I get the first comment. I note that Jon Freitags PWJ blog roll has not had a single new post for over two days - that is obviously not accurate
ReplyDeleteFor anyone interested, here is a link to my new post - https://1808534.blogspot.com/2026/09/first-defenders-of-berlin.html
Same here !
ReplyDelete