Monday was my middle daughter’s birthday. The evening saw a super family meal here.
Earlier in the day some of us went to South Queensferry. Alas this tin plate treasure was not for sale in the charity shop.
Very, very low tide indeed .
Dune bakery has lovely new premises just along from their older place. Airy, bright and with the same excellent coffee and baking.
Sunday saw me in Edinburgh for the monthly Ordinariate of OLW Mass. Watched the Edinburgh Riding of the Marches in the Royal Mile.
Interesting plaque in the church.
An old favourite the clock on the former Binns building, now restored against the blue sky on a lovely morning..
Blogger still misbehaving both trying to post photos and follow the blogs of others. Tech can be a pain and l miss the quiet enjoyable consumption of coffee and blogs to start the day. Hopefully it will sort itself out sooner than later. I try to see your updates by going through my blog list and choosing manually but it is tiresome and frustrating. Apologies if I haven’t commented in a while .








Blogger still misbehaving, missing all my usual check-ins
ReplyDelete"Oddly" is the word. Photos will show if I click on them or, to my surprise, if I click on 'comments! The failure to show the photos starts part way through your second post on the model railway show! Very frustrating all round. Here, I still have to click once to get a 'failed to publish' message then a second time to publish.
ReplyDelete