Monday 3 November 2008

Further Winter plans...

At the weekend I told you of my plans re Napoleonics and 16th Century Reivers. I also said how I wished to continue building up the forces of Tradgardland. Much thought was given to all this whilst travelling on trains to and from work , as well as whilst washing up after tea tonight. I feel I just don't fancy using my Austrians to invade the Duchy from the Austrian Netherlands again. However I would like the Tradgardlanders to have an opponent...
Oh no,I hear you cry, he's off imaginationing ( if that be the word)again! Well I am afraid you are right in what you have thought.
I have taken, as my stimulus, a flag I designed recently for a as yet unknown regiment from a as yet unknown country.In the far off recesses of my mind there is the seed of an idea germinating- a small Duchy upon the periphery of Tradgardland.Of course we are all aware of the Tardis like nature of the borders of Tradgardland - in other words small duchies can be contained without affecting our map or anyone else! I will see where the idea takes me - I will think some more upon the matter and will let you know where my thoughts go. Now let me see this Standard belongs to...

4 comments:

  1. I like that flag . . . and, of course, by changing the color of the cantons, you can change the regiment.


    -- Jeff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thus Skogsmork is no more? It was a worthy enemy, seemingly... Then, this flag is of course too good to be left unused...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Obliviously, this will be a flag of some minor Baltic Power which is feeding on the scraps left by The Swedish madman ...
    :)
    A

    ReplyDelete
  4. You could join the ranks of Christondom in asaulting the Deylicate of Bizerrca.

    ReplyDelete