Sunday 29 August 2010

Updates etc







I couldn't resist these super travel posters ( combining two of my favourite types of images- vintage travel posters and LOTR/Hobbit inspired stuff ) by Steve Thomas. I hope you enjoy them...



On the Jan front she is getting stronger and trying to be good in the sense of resisting doing too much around the house. We heard from the hospital with results this week and heard that a course of treatment over 18 to 24 weeks will get things sorted. We go to the Western General on Thursday to hear the exact pathway ahead. We are all doing well and ,although tired , are moving forward well together...



Oh thanks for all the interest in T.T.F.N- do please send in your ideas- Steve has already done so and I am working on mine as we speak!

3 comments:

  1. Nice travel posters!
    Good to hear that things are going well for your wife and family. Continued best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the posters, still my favourite book.

    Glad to hear things are going well, don't forget to look after yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the first two posters much more than the third (ski Misty Mtns) . . . for me it lacks the romance of the other two.

    Thank you for sharing them with us, sir.


    -- Jeff

    ReplyDelete