Tuesday 4 June 2024

Another visitor

 This Monday saw another visitor to the milk delivery-


I heard a commotion, went to the window and saw the above. My newly delivered eggs were strewn across the path!

A busy weekend with being out each day has left little hobby time. I caught up with friends and family unusually in the sun, which was lovely. Saturday saw me in Edinburgh at a model railway exhibition-








As ever it is great to see such modelling on display. Note to self - a steam lorry would look great in my VBCW games.
Sunday saw me back in Edinburgh for the Archdiocesan Corpus Christi procession-


Monday saw domestic chores, volunteering and some badly needed gardening, my lawn would hidden a regiment in it at 1 to 1 scale ! Nothing really happening on the hobby front-

The permanent table needs clearing as the detritus of life and gaming has built up again. Not settling to painting really at the moment either.


6 comments:

  1. Time to invest in some protection for your deliveries? Years ago our milkman sold us a couple of insulated containers each of which can hold two pints of milk or one box of eggs and they have served us well. I think our supplier still sells a couple of protective boxes for the doorstep deliveries. Of course, your magpie will not be happy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A cunning plan and one I may well implement.
      Alan Tradgardland

      Delete
  2. Nice Model Railway exhibition; Llledo Days Gone By die-cast range includes a Sentinel steam lorry which my work for VBCW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I shall have a shufti, thanks for the heads up.
      Alan Tradgardland

      Delete
  3. Visiting Model Railway Exhibitions is always nice. Love your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is, thank you.
    Alan Tradgardland

    ReplyDelete