Friday, 26 June 2026

Visitors

 




17 comments:

  1. Your new buildings get the seal of approval

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well played sir!
      πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
      Chris/Nundanket

      Delete
    2. Thankyou, I'm here all week...

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Not surreal anonymous, but Mark Man of TIN.

      Delete
    2. Sealy good !πŸ˜‚
      Alan Tradgardland

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. You’ve been engaging in navel gazing.
      Alan Tradgardland

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. This charming seal as Morrisey might sing…
      Alan Tradgardland

      Delete
  5. Lovely seaside scene, with with the wildlife and the people. I can almost hear the cries of gulls and smell the salt air.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Elephant seals are a rare visitors to Portharthur hence the excitement. Even the heatwave and torrential rain has not deterred him.
    Alan Tradgardland

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you , it has been fun to do.
    Alan Tradgardland

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely vignette. Thank you for the whimsy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love whimsy be it in wargames or model railways.
      Alan Tradgardland

      Delete
  9. That seal looks pretty native to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I shall pass that info on to the big beastie πŸ˜€
      Alan Tradgardland

      Delete