The adventures of an 18th century imagination, located in Northern Europe formerly ruled over by joint rulers Duke Karl Frederick and Duchess Liv.Not to mention the American colony of Ny Tradgardland the 17th century Colony of New Tradgardstadt and the newly restored territory of the Shetland Isles.
Featuring a supporting bill of gaming in a diversity of times,places and scales.Hopefully something to interest all who pop by...
Monday, 20 July 2026
Guess who.
Can you guess who these chaps are on the painting table?
Pugh, Pugh, Barley, McGrew, Cuthbert, Dibble and Grubb - boom! boom! At least that would be my guess. In my collection I've some troops in support of Customs and Excise against Pirates that my father gave these names. Stephen
Firemen for the AVBCW collection??
ReplyDeletePugh, Pugh, Barley, McGrew, Cuthbert, Dibble and Grubb - boom! boom!
ReplyDeleteAt least that would be my guess. In my collection I've some troops in support of Customs and Excise against Pirates that my father gave these names.
Stephen
As Stephen said...
ReplyDeleteThe Trumpton armed firemen ("we have the most bigely greatest and best armed firemen in the world.... " Donald Trumpton) ☺☺☺
ReplyDeleteNeil
"We're gonna build a wall and Chigley's going to pay for it".
Delete👏👏👏
DeleteIt has to be the Trumpton Fire Brigade!
ReplyDeleteYou had me for a moment. I expected John Pertwee and Sarah-Jane, Tom Baker, K-9, Leelah, and a handful of Daleks.
ReplyDeleteKind Regards,
Stokes
I am laughing about the previous comments - we are amused, lads! :D
ReplyDelete