Wednesday, 1 July 2026

New recruits

 These arrived today bought on eBay. New recruits for my Minifigs Napoleonic set up.


Old guard and dragoons in the uniform l am very partial to since l had a Historex figure in it as a teenager.
Infantry in great coats.
All in all delighted with additions. Will varnish tomorrow, paint the bases and get on the tabletop for a game.


13 comments:

  1. Those look splendid - my first metal figures in 25mm were minifigs French Napoleonics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a battalion of Swedes ready in the flea market queue.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’d be interested…
      Alan Tradgardland

      Delete
    2. I'll bring them to Claymore.

      Jim

      Delete
    3. Thanks.
      Any other painted napoleonics?
      Alan Tradgardland
      Email me a price btw.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Off the peg retro fun.
      Alan Tradgardland

      Delete
  4. Lovely. They will look really tops with those finishing touches. Great to get them (basically) ready to go!
    Best wishes, James

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lazy but enjoyable way to game.
      Alan Tradgardland

      Delete
  5. Absolutely! Taking an easy route to the table.
    Alan Tradgardland

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice to get something secondhand and breath new life into it. These figures should look splendid. I see six figures per base so are they 50mm square bases? And for which ruleset/s

    ReplyDelete
  7. Some 50mm some 60mm , just using what I have about mainly. Thinking of trying Portable Napoleonic Wargaming and or Neil Thomas rules.
    Alan Tradgardland

    ReplyDelete