Many , many thanks for your supportive and thoughtful comments to my last post as well as your personal emails. The Black Dog has wandered off leaving me tired but able to move on. I have done so on a number of fronts:
Many thanks to Bob C via Neil for the heads up regarding this new book . I purchased it the other day and am finding it fascinating reading.I have been spending time in the garden planting out and tidying as well as ensuring we have some pleasing pots to view over the winter. This morning saw a heavy frost overnight which has now melted under the autumn sun shining today under clear blue skies.
Currently working on some 28mm knights l was given undercoated as well as two finished. This is proving engaging and not extremely taxing.
I had printed off these skirmish rules which are styled as a Mordheim successor game . Most interesting. Want to find out more ? Follow the video links below.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TbVTD5p8VNkhttps://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TbVTD5p8VNk
The garden is giving up its seasonal produce which is always a joy. Harvesting and pottering resulted in the above and below.
So trying to make some positive steps and succeeding I feel.







Good to read that things are getting back to normal at the Duchy.
ReplyDeleteI shall no doubt be ordering a copy of the new John Curry book in the near future!
Glad to hear the murky mutt has gone away.
ReplyDeleteNice to potter in the garden. Those apples and toms look good. The apples look REALLY good.
Glad things have a brighter look 🌞
ReplyDeleteKeep pottering on!
Neil
Book looks interesting. Right up my street. Having a garden is a blessing
ReplyDeleteTradgardmastare,
ReplyDeleteI am very pleased that you are enjoying the book about Hyboria and that the ‘black dog’ has moved on.
All the best,
Bob
Glad to hear youre feeling better, the knights look fun, will they go with your 15th century Swiss?
ReplyDeleteBest Iain
Lovely garden and lovely weather. Very nice place to enjoy a cup of coffee. I'm looking forward to see the progress of those knights.
ReplyDelete