Wednesday 9 July 2008

WRG 1925 - 1975 rules



Well I discovered these rules upon the shelf today. They were a favourite set of mine in the 1970's . Combined with Airfix figures and vehicles fighting upon Bellona vacum form battlefields a good time was had by all.

I had a read over of them today and I am tempted to have a game. Pity I sold/gave away my ww2 stuff including my favourite Italians and British Raventhorpe 20mm from 1940 in East Africa. Gosh I am tempted to buy a couple of Sections, maybe a platoon...

Do any of you remember using these fantastic rules? Come on and share your thoughts with us all...

The rules remind me of the Section Attacks we used to practice when I was in the Army Section of the School C.C.F. All ancient Lee enfields and Bren guns but great fun none the less...

No comments:

Post a Comment