Thursday 28 July 2011

Brief notices...

Fitzbadger- here is the link to the articles I mentioned-

http://vintagewargaming.blogspot.com/search/label/English%20Civil%20War

I do hope you find them inspiring and useful...

I am hoping to attend the Claymore wargames show in Edinburgh a week on Saturday and am already looking forward to it- excellent venue,interesting and inspiring games not to mention myriad traders...

Finally thanks for the excellent puns to add to my Scottish mappe- if you can think of anymore do post them here as I feel a bout of cartography coming on soon.

Finally a mention for a really amusing BBC comedy programme, ostensibly made for children , but very ,very funny for adults too.I know I mentioned it before but I like to enthuse over things I enjoy. It's called "I'm sorry I've got no head" and can be found on BBC i player if not on bbc1 or cbbc. Do give it a whirl. The sketch about a school for midshipmen in which there is a pirate was one of my favourites...

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link! I've bookmarked it to read when I have time and for future reference.

    ReplyDelete