Sunday 15 February 2015

The road goes ever on...

Friday saw my last day at the school I have worked for  so long.A big day filled with memories of the past and  realising it was indeed time to move on.Earlier in the week Jan helped me take what I had kept from 17 and a half years teaching home in the car-
Sadly,in reality, not piled into an 18th century Spanish chest but into plastic boxes of all shapes and sizes!
Friday was an emotional day with a lovely send off from Pupils and Staff. Many lovely gifts and cards were given to me including the below-

Including some 10cm figures from the Hobbit. I intend to use them (with others needing to be bought)for  Songs of Blades and Heroes in the garden come better weather.However I could not resist this shot taken today-
Perhaps me off to my new school tomorrow?
Or maybe-


Lots to do today and hopefully time to dose/chill too. However,I can't wait for the next chapter to begin tomorrow...



12 comments:

  1. Best of luck to you on the 'morrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tradgardmastare,

    Good luck for tomorrow, although I am sure that you won't need it.

    All the best,

    Bob

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a wonderful parting gift, personal not generic. Could be some fun ahead. These are possibly compatible with Papo and Schleich?

      Best wishes for the new start.

      Delete
  3. What nice parting gifts. Best of luck for tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the best for new beginnings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done. Wish you best of luck for tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope all goes well with the new job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. All the very best! But probably go for a different dress code than that favoured by Gandalf.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My best wishes for a wonderful and wonder-filled future in your new endeavor, sir. The road does go ever on . . .


    -- Jeff

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds (and looks) like you had a good send off! Best wishes with the new endeavor/adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Best wishes on your new job - it can be a bit of a wrench.

    ReplyDelete