Sunday 26 March 2017

Potting Bench 2

I have a potting bench in the garden which comes in handy. Today I bought another in Aldi's and customised it a tad-
assisted by my eldest daughter the project moved forward-
Paint was added then Railway scenic paper and artificial grass from Aldi's got some time ago.
Finally some inspiration for a late 17th century garden for the Duchy of Tradgardland which I intend to build on this table/board/set up
.All in all I am pleased with this wee project to provide an area to game /model in which can remain up.




12 comments:

  1. Brilliant idea. we used to use one of these benches as a changing table for our wee 'uns when they were babies. This seems a better use. I look forward to seeing some Dutch style garden canals .

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a good idea and the sun is still shining ! , Tony

    ReplyDelete
  3. An idea well worth copying, Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A good idea, wish I had space for something similar.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alan- splendid idea for the Aldi Table - you'll certainly be able to display your troops and terrain for great photography usable for your posts. Cheers. KEV.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent! Should make for a nice garden. I like the background scenic bit, too. I suppose such a table could be good for (very?) small games, too - how big is it actually?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its 49cm by 96cm and could indeed accommodate small games.

      Delete
  7. Nowhere on Blogger to send emails... re figures could you email me? thanks, Rob garrisonminiatures@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Neat idea, for a small useful gaming/display space

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was thinking of that bench as a species of photography studio for figures - quite a handy little space for all sorts of purposes.

    ReplyDelete