Sunday 27 August 2017

Update

Currently coming to the end (hopefully) of four days fighting a flu-like coldy thingie. The first two were awful as I was in work. Yesterday the I self prescribed a little light painting with T.M.S in the garden and today I will do little . Earlier in the week I based some Elastolin 40mm figures from my childhood and made a wee start on some 40mm Doug Miller peasant wars figures-
I thought explore how the Peasants Wars might impact on Tradgardland...
Whilst the West Indies made an amazing comeback yesterday I tried to paint some 16th century houses using breakfast biscuit boxes and a crisp tube-
On a totally different matter I got this really interesting book-

7 comments:

  1. I do love those Elastolins, and the Doug Miller figures. I went to check his website recently with an eye to possibly buying some but couldn't find it.

    Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope that you continue to feel better - I always find that books and miniatures help the recovery process!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alan,
    Hope your recovering from the ailments and will soon be back to your dapper self again. Cheers. KEV.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chin up Alan. Hope you are on the mend.

    Those houses look lovely and toy like.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice work...I have been trying to get some Doug Miller figures recently but with no luck....have you had yours long?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Had them a few years now,I emailed him recently but he has not replied yet.

      Delete