Tuesday 5 October 2021

A cunning plan and gripping viewing

 In the National Maritime Museum I was fascinated by this-

 
I thought it such a cunning plan , as Baldrick might say, and was fascinated to see it had actually been used . I think it also struck a cord with me because of my recent tv viewing. I have been caught up in two dramas on the bbc- The Terror and The North Water.These dramas are so atmospheric, cold , bleak and yet powerfully addictive viewing. I would recommend them wholeheartedly. I wonder what you made of them?


2 comments:

  1. I watched and liked 'The Terror' and have just read the book - which is better I think , not seen 'The North Waters' yet .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think l will read Michael Palin’s Erebus. I have got a taste for this cold, cold stuff...

    ReplyDelete