Thursday 7 October 2021

Getting ready for winter

 It was a lovely warm day filled with sun yesterday. It was a chance to get lots of clothes and bedding washed and dried. It was also a chance to tidy my room from months of hobby related detritus like lead and paper. The ideal day presented itself to get things in the shed sorted out for winter. Not just my stuff but that of my family too. That also meant l needed to make decisions on what hobby projects to work on over the next five months, making sure that the items I need were easily accessed. It was an opportunity to have a plan and think as I worked...



6 comments:

  1. Yes we are into 'the back end of the year' as my father used to say

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to have a decent sort-out of things Alan...yes, planning ahead for the months of Winter is important. We're in Spring and we had a delightful Picnic today in the park of our local Art Center. Cheers. KEV.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds a lovely thing to do. Enjoy the spring days...

      Delete
  3. Tradgardmastare,

    It sounds like an excellent plan!

    All the best,

    Bob

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It worked well for me and removes the need of fretting about it.

      Delete