Thursday 26 July 2018

Update 

I have done little or no gaming this week and little painting/modelling either. What with the heat and other stuff to do or think about time has passed by quickly. Here’s the state of the painting bureau:


In the foreground are some old lead fellows undergoing renovation and the early stages of painting. I am pleased with the 54mm toy soldiers waiting patiently to take the field using the portable wargame rules and Ross’s Square Brigadier. Towards the back at the bottom are some 18th century Tradgardland folk and Ottomans. Perched on the plastic box containing static grass is a very old figure of  Henry viii which has lain around for ages, does anyone know the manufacturer? Beside her is The Empress whose white clad troops are the scourge of The Duchy of Tradgardland. When painted she will have a chance to review her forces patiently await her arrival on the parade ground.

5 comments:

  1. It is a bit warm for doing much at all. Nice mug by the way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A gift to me which l will deploy as a brush holder. I was chuffed with such a thoughtful present.

      Delete
  2. So like my own painting table ! - I must have a tidy up ! .

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also liked your mug. I showed it to my daughter who is a dance professor at the local community college. We found a nice travel mug on Amazon which she plans on getting. Thanks! Jim

    ReplyDelete