finished! Missed Church but Jan needed a quiet
start to the day to get her energy levels up to speed for the coming week.
Here I am pictured (note Tradgardland Rose socks)working for the third weekend
in a row preparing for the new garage which the joiner will
build this week,the old concrete one having been
removed last week. Yesterday I carried on with the preparation work and dug out the no man's land betwixt our property and the neighbours.Today I attempted to remove a sapling and stump with saw,hammer and iron chisel thing. I almost succeeded and will bow out gracefully using a chemical stump rotter to finish the job...I have also spend some of the day reviewing current and ongoing projects. here are my thoughts in no particular order-
- 1938 VBCW ongoing -needing to knuckle down to it as my regular opponent is slowly army building
- "Song of Skis and Snowdrifts" 1809 Swedish invasion of Norway using songs of drums and shakos skirmish rules- 28mm ski troops,Norwegian irregulars and Swedish troops. Have 90% of figures already .Researched for it for about 15 yrs now...
- 18th century imagination - ongoing Tradgardland/Umsttitental gaming moving towards big battle a a couple of weeks and "sumf spiel" skirmish game
- Newly started Danish/Swedish 13th century stuff- maybe on back burner as a friend has offered me a load of appropriate figures at an excellent price -need to wait until War Chest is fuller for this one. Also wish to do some research on the period before going further..
- D.M Cornish's Monsterblood tattoo 18th century world of magic.Skirmishing with SBH rules or Morheim -in planning and looking for good cheap "nickers" at present - any thoughts?
So here we are so many hobby ideas and little energy - hope you are having a good weekend one and all.