Friday 12 February 2021

Skirmish rules well worth trying

 I have trying these out today-

https://lonewarriorswa.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/Kokoda-Trail.pdf

They are a freebie from the Solo Wargamers society, mentioned by 54mm or fight and used by me this morning. They give a most enjoyable game which could easily be adapted for different periods and played in 54mm or other scales. Here are my photos trying the rules out with 1940 Danish/Tradgardlanders v paratroopers. The dice are to keep score hits etc.





6 comments:

  1. Interesting path game idea - I look forward to seeing how you use this. I will try to get my head around these rules too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I scribbled salient points in my diary and played from that, it was fine.

      Delete
  2. Yes these look very good and so original. Paul

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! Can definitely try this as I have some 54mm Japanese and British (in desert yellow, but 7th Div did come straight from the desert...)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I look forward to hearing how they work out for you...

      Delete