Thursday 2 July 2020

The world of #turnip28

Over the past few days I have become intrigued by the world of #turnip28 and a creative community producing art and figure conversions based in an enigmatic world they are creating-

The above is some of the concept art produced. It reminds me of Ian Miller and Mordheim. I discovered via the Instagram l follow etc. It is a heady mix of Napoleonic, Medieval and Fantasy. No idea what it is about but it is so intriguing. I have been inspired to have a go...



7 comments:

  1. Yours are great Tradgardmastare! The drawings are very good - I'd like to know the back-story if you find it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fascinating idea... I was admiring the work on Gardens of Hecate, and I'll be interested to see yours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not a patch on hers but I will enjoy having a go...

      Delete
  3. It's funny how this stuff seems to emerge suddenly in a lot of different areas. I was just exposed to this about 2 days ago and find it similarly intriguing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Intriguing isn’t it and some fantastic art and figures being produced.

      Delete
  4. Very interesting and really nuts. I like it. Thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete