Sunday 24 January 2021

Finishing the town buildings

 Finished the Keranova Clever Paper buildings today. I got three packs around Christmas and have just finished making them up today. They are punched out of card and fit together very well indeed  ( the instruction sheet is very useful)with no glue just tabs. The buildings have interiors too and come pre coloured. They work well with 28mm figures but would look great with 40mm figures too as undersized terrain. Here are some pictures of the construction and the completed buildings too , with trees, paving and figures to enhance them.












17 comments:

  1. These paper buildings like really good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great!
    Makes me think of the Battlesystem card buildings/terrain, but those use plastic clips to connect things like walls and seem a bit more fiddly to me (albeit more versatile in that you can put them together in various ways at various times).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can’t recall this system and will look it up...

      Delete
  3. They look excellent Tradgardmastare!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have done a really good job there of the Buildings Alan- well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kev , can you tell me how you made your half timbered buildings I bought from you? Thanks.

      Delete
  5. These are outstanding. I am beginning to feel the pull of these for my Imagi-Nation...

    Eric

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. I would have been scuppered without the instructions!

      Delete