Saturday 1 April 2023

Probability etc

 Went to P’s yesterday to play the continuation of renaissance battle - Poles v New Model Army. Here is the picture of the end of the first turn we played-

A series of me throwing sixes and P throwing ones meant that the Polish Cavalry facing my NMA troopers vanished! Not the best start for the Poles. Having had to teach basic probability in primary schools l know that there is NOT an equal chance of any number coming up when a die is cast. We wargamers know better! The Polish fortunes improved and a draw was the result. An exciting game with ups and downs.
Bases were waiting for me on my return and I managed to get the figures glued onto their bases prior to going out again-
Here they are assembled and waiting to be flocked. I hope to get that accomplished in the coming days…



No comments:

Post a Comment