Sunday 12 November 2023

Fifty fours

 I bought these from a fellow on a 54mm gaming forum-

The 25mm figure is just for scale . I also bought some of his beautifully painted figures which I will show anon.
Anyway l began work on the unpainted ones yesterday. They are Irregular Miniatures.
I am quite pleased with the two elves and their medieval chum. I also wondered about making some stone looking mdf hexes.
The idea is to play some solo games with these rules-


I have been watching Mordheim videos on you tube recently marvelling at the creativity of the gaming boards produced as well as the rules themselves. I hope to add some bits n bobs to the Minceheim rules to add variety then try a game or two out. We shall see…


7 comments:

  1. Very nice, haven't really done any 54mm gaming but I really like those elves, may have to change that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Excellent elves, go on treat yourself…
      Alan Tradgardland

      Delete
  2. I mostly wargame with 54mm figures. My medieval figures painted and based for wargaming are over a thousand. I use them in my fantasy campaigns.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are an inspiration and a blog I regularly enjoy!
      Alan Tradgardland

      Delete
  3. Fun figures and perfect for skirmish games

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wait til you see the bad guys…
    Alan Tradgardland

    ReplyDelete
  5. I appreciate the balance of facts and personal reflection in your post.

    ReplyDelete