Monday 22 January 2024

Black Dog Thwarting

 In order to thwart the Black Dog I did some basing this afternoon-

Just the thing, little creativity but something useful done. I so like the exuberant animation of these two handed axe men.
As I like the look of thicker bases l had to glue one base upon the top of another prior to adding the figures.
That’s me used up all the bases l have and will therefore need to re order in the coming weeks…
P.S l was sent a very interesting one page set of rules for the syw ( written by Phil Robinson) today . They were written with flats in mind. I very much look forward to adapting, or trying to adapt them , for use with my ancients.


10 comments:

  1. Nice work on getting them based, some great poses on those flats. Be interested to see how you adapt the rules to suit, one page rules always interest me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will be posting here about how I get on…
      Alan Tradgardland
      P.S there is something about flats isn’t there?

      Delete
  2. They look great...love the style of the figures

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, they are stylish indeed! I think full round figures are outshone by flats when it comes to style…
      Alan Tradgardland

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. And some more!
      Alan Tradgardland

      Delete
  4. I am always struck by the sense of movement that flats have, splendid!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Know exactly what you mean, hard to define what makes them so but agree completely.
      Alan Tradgardland

      Delete
  5. Wonderful figures! The thicker base is a very good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks. I am very pleased with the thicker bases, or the reality which was sticking two 3mm bases one on the top of another
    Alan Tradgardland

    ReplyDelete