Sunday 9 May 2021

Moving forward...

First things first, Hinchcliffe Fantasy figures will be available again soon-

 http://broadswordsandbeasts.blogspot.com/2021/05/a-new-venture-broadsword-miniatures.html

Pop to the link above for the news and exciting plans! Great to see folk working together to bring these terrific figures back, well done and all the best gentlemen.

Next been working on Orcs , removing from multi bases by steeping in water then rebasing on 20mm bases. Here is the work so far. Also Spring has rather taken over my railway halt I put there to test the paints!





6 comments:

  1. Although I am not a fantasy gamer, these old figures have an old school charm.

    Your garden photo made me smile. You may need some weed suppressant membrane along your track route?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mark, Old Minifigs have loads of charm I think too. My 25mm ECW collection is very similar in that way..
      The railway engineers are putting their heads together as we speak ...

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the shout out! Much appreciated. Those Minifigs orcs are great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Delighted to do so! The Mythical Earth is a labour of love transporting me back to my early gaming days. The rules we used at the time had a chance of the trolls becoming stone in daylight. Mine manage to do so on a bridge I needed to cross, effectively blocking it to all my other troops:)

      Delete
  3. Wonderful Alan. I aspire to be a garden railway fellow when I fully retire, we have the space AND the grandkids to enjoy it.
    Your Minifig orcs are not showing their age at all and would mix very well with the Thistle and Rose (formerly Vendel) figures. Everything old is new again, as some fellow once said.
    Best,
    Michael

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I look forward to hearing about that railway and seeing pictures too...
      Thanks for the kind comments re the Mythical Earth figures.

      Delete