Saturday 18 December 2021

Disappointing

 I had eagerly anticipated volume three of this series which I preordered via Amazon. It was due today. The third volume was to relate to the Norwegian Army as well a volunteer units from Norway and Denmark as well as the unusual artillery ( on skis) in Norway. A veritable box of delights to one who has been collecting scraps of information on these topics or nearly thirty years. On looking on the Helion website I see volume three will appear in the Spring 2022 catalogue. Sigh. I guess l just need to be patient.



2 comments:

  1. That is so disappointing! I recently preordered a book for a friend that was due to arrive a week before Christmas, but now it’s arriving a week after!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That’s nothing - that’s almost tomorrow - Stranger Things Series IV isn’t due out on Netflix now till “Summer 2022” ...

    ReplyDelete