Tuesday 26 April 2022

Army Blue Yellow - Sweden

 I am intending to field a Swedish Army in Funny Little Wars. I was very taken by drawings l saw of designs for uniforms for the Swedish Army. I particularly liked the tricorn hats and the turn backs. Although never adopted I decided that this uniform would be a commission to have made for me, enter Ian Kay of Irregular Miniatures who made this happen for me. Also currently working on some Swedish home guard by adding tricorns to some AIP figures. Cavalry and artillery to be decided later…







6 comments:

  1. Attractive figures and interesting photographs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No idea why this is anonymous. Mark Man of TIN Blog

      Delete
    2. Thanks Mark. If you can’t beat it, join it! So I will be commenting thus for the present.

      Delete
  2. They're nice figures Tradgardmastare - the old illustrations are lovely too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks. I did fall for the illustrations very much.Alan

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are looking very good indeed - hope to see them in action soon.

    ReplyDelete