Friday 13 January 2023

Memories of ‘34 - a Wargame using ‘Mark’s Little Soldiers’

 I had the pleasure on Thursday afternoon to have a Zoom game with Brian C. We tried out his rules ( see title of this post) and had a most enjoyable game indeed. The rules worked really well giving a game that was both exciting and enjoyable. Here are a few screenshots l took-

Brian moving troops on the off set square grid. 
A soldiers eye view of the battlefield.
The game in progress as we played to an exciting finish.


9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It was also great fun to play in, win, win.
      Alan Tradgardland

      Delete
  2. Tradgardmastare,

    Looks like a great time was had by all!

    All the best,

    Bob

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I certainly was !
      Alan Tradgardland

      Delete
  3. I was pleased the remote aspect worked well. Glad you enjoyed the game, I certainly did and it's prompted a few more tweaks to the rules. I look forward to playing another.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I await the tweaks with interest and am certainly up for another game.
      Alan Tradgardland

      Delete
  4. Wonderful! So excited for the new wave with Cavalry. I’m finally going to get my filthy Yank hands on a few, with any luck.

    The last tray bien game looked so fun as well! Google wouldn’t let me comment on it for some reason.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Commenting for me is like that on certain blogs with no rhyme or reason. Glad you liked the look of the wee game. I am sure you will enjoy MLS very much.
    Alan Tradgardland

    ReplyDelete