Sunday 7 May 2023

Gangs of Neu Minceheim ?

 Read my previous post for the background to this-

http://tradgardland.blogspot.com/2023/01/guild-gangs.html

Just finished these gangs/ guilds-

                                                              The Guild of St Sebastian.
                                                                The Guild of Gunsmiths.

A halfling gang from the woods surrounding Minceheim. They are interested in archery and wealth distribution in equal measure.

Currently got another two gangs on the painting table which l hope to finish in the coming days. Looking forward to seeing how these gangs get on in some forthcoming solo games…


4 comments:

  1. Nice! I look forward to the result.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, l will write something about the game…
      Alan Tradgardland

      Delete
  2. A very interesting concept, I think I missed you original post so have caught up and look forward to seeing your progress, I may well try this myself as it is not a big buy in and looks like it could be a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is not a big buy in and certainly looks fun to play. I look forward to comparing notes with you.
    Alan Tradgardland

    ReplyDelete