Wednesday 10 May 2023

Garden

 I hadn’t got round to planting seeds at all, didn’t have the mojo. I thought that I might not bother with veg at all this year. However a wave of enthusiasm on Monday led me to the garden centre to buy some veg seedlings. 


I managed a trip to Tim Horton’s whilst waiting for the bus. I am most partial to their coffee of late.

Some may see it as cheating but it has got my enthusiasm back somewhat . After school volunteering yesterday l planted them out-

Using prunings for the Borlotti beans to climb up , a first for me.

Wee vulnerable plants, l have resorted to organic slug pellets to protect them.
Sweet Corn, always fancied giving it a wee go so l have this year. I still have others to plant but have made a start . I think that , riding on this wave, I will plant a few seeds later this week…
Also been wondering if the small alpine bed might see some gaming this summer…



2 comments:

  1. I think your rockery would make an excellent outdoor gaming site.
    Any mountain troops without skis?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do indeed, watch this space…
    Alan Tradgardland

    ReplyDelete