Sunday 22 October 2023

Painting

 The storm abated today but I wanted to listen to England v South Africa in the cricket World Cup on the radio. Another successful day-

My Duke Brunswick’s VBCW force was finished and based today- three sections of infantry, some cavalry , a sniper and two heavy machine guns .
After that I worked on some Napoleonic civilians made by Front Rank.
I am pleased with how they turned out and will not take too much to finish.

England lost very heavily indeed to South Africa.

4 comments:

  1. Nice work, the civilians look really interesting. The lancer/uhlan look really cracking figures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I was pleased with what I achieved.
      Alan Tradgardland

      Delete
  2. An excellent day or two of painting. Glad you have survived the rain and storms in tact.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks and enjoyable cricket to work by too.
    Alan Tradgardland

    ReplyDelete