Saturday 2 March 2024

French Ordonnance v War of The Roses English using DBM rules

 Years ago l took my figures on the bus in my father’s Van Heisenberg shirt boxes, not thick card and not really up to the job. Next improvement was a metal tool box, heavy but it worked well. Forward to 2024 and my troops now go by train or car in box files inside this bag-

Please click on the photos below to see what happened in today’s game. 










So the French Ordonnance are sitting at played two won one with another game next week…


9 comments:

  1. Lovely looking miniatures, and a very nice looking game, kudos on your victory too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It was good to see them on the table, a long time coming.
      Alan Tradgardland

      Delete
  2. So the English stakes led to no French mistakes and you staked a claim to victory.
    Stephen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You’ve staked your claim for comment of the week!
      Alan Tradgardland

      Delete
  3. Looks very nice. I always struggled with DBM but enjoyed DBA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. DBA is great fun. I believe you can play a big battle version of it. That might work for you.
      Alan Tradgardland

      Delete
  4. Always something interesting and inspiring on your blog. The game looks brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you . I try to share things I find interesting and diverting in the hope I give as much joy here as I get from other blogs.
    Alan Tradgardland

    ReplyDelete