Wednesday 16 November 2022

Box straight to battlefield

 I very recently bought some Conflix buildings. Here is one pre painted, straight out the box and ready to use.

The buildings work well with 54mm figures as undersized terrain works well in games.
Here is a box , a Conflix box, opened and ready to play…

Same building with 28mm interwar Swedes. Works well with lots of periods and places…

My regular opponent has been using them for countless years, I am late to the party. The buildings will fit in nicely with Kev’s splendid houses too. What’s not to like!




11 comments:

  1. That is very nice. Some of the straight out of the box 1/72 model railway buildings are very nice these days as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice buildings, always useful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll have to check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the look of them, never bought any off them but I think that will change,

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't know these were still available.... looking good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now that’s a great model building.
    Chris/Nundanket

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful to see them in the flesh during our chat today. So looking forward to the arrival of the "village" I ordered as a result!
    Ronnie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really nice looking terrain pieces, Alan. Now, I know the phrase under the second image is a play on words from some children's TV show of the sixties or seventies.....was it Playschool?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have 3 or 4 but currently don't know where I'd get them from, but they are quite nice.
    Stephen

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are great! Definitely a time saver in the terrain side of things as well

    ReplyDelete