Monday 30 September 2024

Moving

 Whilst I was off volunteering this morning a neighbour, who is moving soon, dropped off some box files of figures surplus to his needs for me. He is a fellow wargamer. This was all unexpected so l opened the boxes with mounting expectations. Here they are, comments please re gaming system they are based for etc. I am out of my comfort zone-

First box WW2 ships ? Scale ? Rules? Plus lots of dice…
Box number two- 28mm American infantry and tanks etc.
There were also 1/200 scale ? Shermans and infantry.
Box three 1/300 scale vehicles and infantry etc based on square bases.
The bases close up and beside a cm ruler for scale. Rules?
Finally 15mm French Napoleonic troops.
Not sure what to do with this all, might keep or not , hmmmmm.


1 comment:

  1. Google suggests that Navwar use a number of N5217 for the IJNS Kaiyo in 1/3000 scale. Sadly that's as much help as I can offer

    ReplyDelete