Tuesday, 23 July 2013

On the paint table and a confession...and great national news

Until yesterday I had never used Milliput.I have read about the conversions of others and seen a variety of putties on a variety of blogs. So as part of my Sweden v Norway interwar skirmish project I ave started converting some figures-
I have been converting some figures to be members of the Norwegian army. I added Brodie helmets to some interwar Swedish bodies and have added bergen rucksacks on to them with Milliput. For the  dismounted cavalry I have used Polish figures in long coats and swopped the Adrian Helmets for Brodie ones  from Gripping Beast/Woodbine.A work in progress...
Finally I must join in the world wide joy at the birth of the young Prince-
God save the Prince!


  1. Nice to see that you started to work the Swedes.

    Looking forward to see more of your project !

    Best regards Michael

  2. I have a bit of a love/hate relationship with Milliput. Yes, it's effective, but I find it troublesome to work with. Ho hum.

    May the Princeling prosper, indeed.

  3. I like milliput, but can't get on with greenstuff. Looking good so far.