Monday 27 March 2023

Flocking all over the world

 As we seem to have decided to use DBR for our renaissance battles l felt l should begin the process of rebasing. Here are my Irish on 60 mm square bases-

They were soaked in hot water to remove them from the old bases ready to rebase…
Light horse have two figures to a base, skirmishers one to a base and warband ( bonnachts) three to a base.
I ran out of bases so could only take it so far. I have gone with flock to fit in with P’s basing and will add the odd tuft or two later. I haven’t flocked in years and found it quite therapeutic and relaxing, much to my surprise.

More bases on order so will carry on with this task later in the week. All figures just need to be glued on the new bases when they arrive…


7 comments:

  1. Rebasing... everyone's least favourite chore!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But needs must, we are a martyr to the hobby at times.
      Alan Tradgardland

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks, one of my better l feel.
      Alan Tradgardland

      Delete
  3. They're great looking figures. Especially like the pikemen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I feel they are full of character too. I would rather field an army l like who is not that good rather than a super successful one.
      Alan Gruber

      Delete
  4. P.S don’t know why l signed off like that. Senior moment.

    Alan Tradgardland

    ReplyDelete