Thursday 16 March 2023

The parcel has landed

 I took the opportunity in the recent EM4 sale to pick up some pre painted scenery in the shape of a farm. It has lift off roofs and opening doors. I very pleased with the farm and its constituent parts. They are well made and offer much gaming potential. Although bought with 28mm ( l placed some vbcw 28s in the photo for scale) in mind I think it might serve with 40mm too. Here are some pictures of it , just as it came out of the boxes , no construction necessary-








8 comments:

  1. A very commodious looking ferm toun it looks, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. “Ferm toun”? A new term to me. I learn I lot just by reading.

      Delete
    2. Dragged from my distant memories of O Grade Scottish history, along with " infield", "outfield" and "runrigs"!

      Delete
  2. Very handsome farm compound. I need to give EM4 a look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tragdmastare look like Kingdom of Wittenburg has the same set and is looking to use them with larger figures [http://tidders-kingdomofwittenberg.blogspot.com/]. This looks like a good approach to keep building sizes sensible for larger figures [and limited storage/gaming space. Love you blog and adventures in gaming

    ReplyDelete
  4. The small farm set :) It does work well with 40mm as well as 28mm

    ReplyDelete
  5. EM4 also has a nice range of Cthulhu figures.

    ReplyDelete