Thursday 2 March 2023

Ian Heath

 I was sad to hear of Ian Heath’s death. I have all his WRG titles on the shelves going back more years than I care to mention.His books have given me inspiration and information in equal measure over the many years of my wargaming. One thing I did not know about him was his interest in wargaming in Middle Earth.I read with interest of his large Middle Earth Armies and wonder if anyone knows what figures he used and rules too. Does any have any information on this?

2 comments:

  1. Ian Heath was synonymous with WRG's Armies and Enemies books. They doubtless grace many a bookshelf for wargamers of a certain age and his passing should evoke a moment of thanks for his contribution to our hobby. RIP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well spoken indeed.
    Alan Tradgardland

    ReplyDelete