Wednesday 26 April 2023

The Ruddle’s County Challenge

 It is coming towards May and warmer weather is just round the corner, hopefully. I thought this might be an appropriate time to introduce “ The Ruddle’s County Challenge “ to you.



Two ideas came together in my mind recently- the famous al fresco wargamer and a beer I drank in the eighties. So I thought I would present the readers of this blog with a challenge. Fight a wargame in the garden or any outdoor space, takes photos and write an after action report. That in essence is the challenge. Whose up for it then?

4 comments:

  1. Challenge accepted. I expect to be out in the Back Yarden / Garden Galaxy not so far far away at some point this summer, weather permitting. Especially if my three man or three woman Patrols notice any unusual activity ...
    *
    Choice of drink optional (fuelled by caffeine not alcohol).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to the forthcoming report…
    Caffeine definitely a plan.
    Alan Tradgardland

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting idea Alan, maybe my newly painted Highlanders deserve to go play in the garden this summer.
    Graham

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sure they would benefit from some al fresco battle experience.
      Alan Tradgardland

      Delete