Monday 22 February 2021

Something old and something new

 I got this book back in my twenties and got it off the shelf today to try and answer some organisational points for my current Napoleonic project. I had forgotten how much I had written in the frontispiece and end piece and stuck various o of b s in too complete with the number of figures needed at one to twenty figure ratios. I can’t recall if any of these got off the ground or not. 

Currently enjoying this BBC Sounds podcast on the A to Z of psychedelic music. The presenters are engaging and knowledgeable and at times it is all a tad Spinal Tap but makes great listening. Definitely recommended. I enjoyed hearing about the Incredible String Band in particular, an old favourite of mine. It can’t be that many years ago I saw Mike Heron in concert in Edinburgh, he was terrific.






6 comments: