Thursday 7 September 2023

One page rules and rebasing

 I came across this the other day-

https://ramshacklegames.co.uk/ramshackle-publications/mini-gangs/

What fascinated me was the very simple one page starter set -

http://downloads.ramshacklegames.co.uk/MiniGangs/MiniGangs_Casual_web.pdf

Very simple but elegant rules which would give a quick but fun game in any period or scale.  I like the one stat nature of them. One could add weapons, traits etc , as the company has. Looks fun and I will try them today…

In other new Mythical Earth rebasing continues well. There will be a short interlude as I ordered the wrong base size somehow. Anyway it moves forward well-






9 comments:

  1. Simple rules are always a pleasure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally agree!
      Alan Tradgardland

      Delete
  2. I will follow the links for a shufti - always interested in simple rules!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well worth a shufti, imho. Let us know what you think…
      Alan Tradgardland

      Delete
  3. ... and a bonus is that 10cm movement is one Kallistra Hexon hexagon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now there’s a thought…
    Alan Tradgardland

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh! I shall take a look at this one!

    ReplyDelete